Completion of the Business Management Certificate prepares you to apply the critical skills needed to plan, organize, staff, and direct day-to-day business management functions. This certificate is broad based and offers a general background in business management. You may apply these courses to an Associate Degree.
- Apply computer & technology skills with Microsoft Office Suites software.
- Apply business mathematics and accounting principles.
- Develop business management skills.
- Develop marketing and selling fundamental skills.
- Demonstrate other critical success skills such as oral and written communication.
View the entire course listing.
|102-148||Introduction to Business and Management||3|
|103-106||Introduction to Microsoft Office Suites||3|
|804-123||Math with Business Applications||3|
|102-109||Business Careers Planning and Communication||3|
or Introduction to Project Management
|116-193||Human Resource Management||3|