Advanced Technical Certificate
Completion of the Computed Tomography Certificate provides the radiographer with the knowledge and clinical skills to specialize in the advanced imaging modality of computed tomography. This certificate consists of academic and clinical courses designed to meet the eligibility requirements for the certification examination in Computed Tomography administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Perform high-quality computed tomography examinations.
- Critically evaluate image quality.
- Practice radiation safety principles.
- Provide quality patient care and evaluation.
- Model professional and ethical behavior consistent with the A.A.R.T. Code of Ethics.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in the practice of computed tomography.