Completion of the IT-Java Developer Certificate will advance your Java programming skills and improve your understanding of server-side and client-side applications. Prior knowledge of programming logic, Web development, database concepts and programming is recommended, but not required. You may apply these courses to an Associate Degree in IT-Web Software Developer.
- Write moderately complex Web applications using current Enterprise Java technology.
- Build the client side of interactive Web sites using (X)HTML and scripting languages.
- Build the server side of interactive Web sites using ASP.NET, PHP or other server-side languages.
- Write moderately complex Web applications using current LAMP Microsoft technologies
- Process data in a relational database using SQL command set.
- Demonstrate work ethics and reliable behavior including, but not limited to, assuming responsibility for decisions and actions, utilizing time and stress management skills, and displaying initiative.