Campus Safety and Security
The Safety and Security Office is located on the College's Central Campus.
The College prepares an Annual Security Report in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, as well as Wisconsin state statutes. A copy of this report may be found at www.blackhawk.edu/About/Safety-Security. A copy can also be obtained from the Safety and Security Office.
Non-Emergency Contact Numbers
- BTC Campus Security Department (608) 757-7617
- Central Campus Welcome Center (608) 758-6900
- Monroe Campus (608) 328-1660
- Center for Transportation Studies (608) 743-4471
- Advanced Manufacturing Training Center (608) 757-7628