The goal of BTC's Strategic Plan is to make Blackhawk a much more vital and highly prized asset of Southern Wisconsin. More specifically:
- Be enthusiastically appreciated by our community - high school students, parents, teachers and counselors, adult learners, employers, legislators, policy makers.
- Focus on a few key benefits to impress our key audiences.
- Build the strategy around the flexible delivery of educational content, meeting students when and where they have an opportunity to learn, and supporting them with services that enable them to succeed.
- Obtain energetic and passionate input from students, staff, administration, adjunct faculty, full-time faculty, the ECIC, high school guidance counselors and area employers.
- Establish five three-year strategic objectives.
2017-20 Strategic Plan
Master Strategic Plan Task/Gantt Chart