Endangering the Safety of Others
A student shall not endanger the lives or safety of others.
Specific violations of this standard include, but are not limited to:
- Creating an unsafe condition or environment which could cause harm to others;
- Setting or causing a fire;
- Tampering with, misusing or damaging fire or safety equipment such as alarms, heat sensors, smoke detectors, hoses, and fire extinguishers;
- Failing to immediately exit any facility or building when a fire alarm has been sounded or hindering or impairing the orderly evacuation of any College facility or building;
- Disobeying a command by any College official or faculty member in connection with a fire, alarm, or other safety or security matter.