A student shall not provide false or misleading information.
Specific violations of this standard include, but are not limited to:
- Making a false or misleading oral or written statement to any College official, security or faculty member when the student knew or should have known the statement was false
- Making a false or misleading oral or written statement that misrepresents the character, qualifications, or reputation of another;
- Falsely reporting the presence of an explosive or incendiary device, or fire, or other safety hazards;
- Falsely reporting a crime or violation of this Code of Conduct;
- Possessing or displaying any form of false identification or any identification not one's own.