Human Resource Generalist
Completion of the Human Resource Generalist Certificate will prepare you for a supporting role in Human Resources. Through your studies, you will obtain knowledge and practical skills for career enhancement and job advancement in the field of Human Resources. You may apply these courses to the Human Resources Associate Degree.
- Recruit and interview qualified candidates for available positions.
- Organize health and safety programs.
- Coordinate employee training and education.
- Interpret employment law in order to assist managers and supervisors.
- Assist HR managers in larger organizations.