Information Changes

Change of Name, Address and Phone Number

It is important that students update their personal information (i.e. name, address, and/or phone number). Blackhawk needs to have up-to-date information on file in the event of illness, emergency, the mailing of grade reports, etc. Students can change this information by selecting the "About Me" link located on the MyBTC homepage. Forms are available in Student Services or on MyBTC (student portal).