Supply Chain Management Certificate
The Supply Chain Management Certificate Program focuses on developing essential skills and knowledge in the areas of purchasing, inventory management, and logistics type careers and professional effectiveness in project management and negotiations. This certificate is designed for the individual seeking exposure, advancement or professional development in the understanding of core supply chain functions. All courses will apply towards the Associate of Applied Science degree in Supply Chain Management.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Define supply chain concepts and understand the flow of materials, information and money.
- Demonstrate their ability to plan for, purchase and manage inventories and identify its impact on organizations.
- Develop negotiation abilities and their capacity to understand and predict behaviors in competitive situations.
- Evaluate supply chain costs and the profitability that stems from effective management practices.
- Apply continuous improvement strategies to all aspects of supply chain management.