Misuse of College Assets
A student shall not misuse any College material, service or property.
Specific violations of this standard include, but are not limited to:
- Destroying, damaging, misusing, or defacing any College building, facility, or property, or any private property on-campus or being used for a College-sponsored event;
- Destroying, damaging, misusing, reproducing, or defacing any student identification card, College provided key or other access cards, laboratory equipment or any material issued or owned by the College;
- Impairing or otherwise hindering another's use of a College material, service or property
- Reading, duplicating, removing, photographing, forging, counterfeiting, or altering any College document or record without authorization;
- Littering on or in any College property, facility, or building;
- Engaging in conduct that may result in damage or destruction of any College building, facility or property, including without limitation, skateboarding or rollerblading on steps, railings, banisters or curbing.