Blackhawk Technical College is a center of education and training in Rock and Green Counties. Blackhawk features future-driven educational delivery platforms and high-impact programs that improve lives.
The College builds futures by:
- Meeting students when and where they learn best, providing supportive services empowering them to succeed.
- Creating critical partnerships, adapting to the diverse needs of the community.
- Building an inclusive, aligned and supportive culture, allowing students and employees to develop, grow and succeed.
- Optimizing college resources to meet the needs of learners and employers through data-informed decisions and innovative solutions.
- Developing transparent, consistent, aligned and repeatable processes and procedures, focusing on efficiency, accountability, and excellence.
For more than 110 years, the College has offered various associate degrees, technical diplomas, certificates, apprenticeships, and non-postsecondary offerings. In addition, the College now has more than 70 transfer agreements and 10 short-term career pathway certificates that can be completed in just one semester.
The College’s long-term goal is to redefine the educational landscape, through flexible scheduling, a range of program offerings, partnerships with regional employers, and world-class facilities with high-tech equipment – including some you won’t find anywhere else in the state.