Blackhawk Technical College is a center of education and training. A catalyst for change in Rock and Green Counties, Blackhawk features future-driven educational delivery platforms and high-impact programs that improve lives.
The College builds futures by:
· Meeting students when and where they learn best, providing supportive services empowering them to succeed.
· Creating critical partnerships, adapting to the diverse needs of the community.
· Building an inclusive, aligned and supportive culture, allowing students and employees to develop, grow and succeed.
· Optimizing college resources to meet the needs of learners and employers through data-informed decisions and innovative solutions.
· Developing transparent, consistent, aligned and repeatable processes and procedures, focusing on efficiency, accountability, and excellence.
For more than 100 years, the College has offered a large assortment of associate degrees, technical diplomas, certificates, apprenticeships, and non-postsecondary offerings. In addition, the College now has more than 70 transfer agreements and 10 short-term career pathway certificates that can be completed in just one semester.
The College’s long-term goal is to redefine the educational landscape, through flexible scheduling, a range of program offerings, partnerships with regional employers, and world-class facilities with high-tech equipment – including some you won’t find anywhere else in the state.