Grade Appeals Process

Students who have complaints related to course grades should address those complaints first with the instructor of the course. If the student is not satisfied with the resolution, the student may then go to the appropriate Program Dean. If a resolution is not achieved with the appropriate Program Dean, a student may submit a formal complaint via the online Student and Community Complaint Form.