A student shall not impair, interfere with, or obstruct the orderly conduct, process, or function of the College or any of its students, faculty, staff, or guests.
Specific violations include, but are not limited to:
- Committing or threatening to commit any act of violence against self or others;
- Threatening the health, safety, or welfare of another or engaging in conduct that endangers the health, safety, or welfare of the student or anyone else;
- Interfering with the freedom of movement of another person;
- Invading the privacy of another person;
- Stalking (purposely and repeatedly engaging in behavior and/or communication directed at a specific person which causes that person alarm, distress, fear or a change of normal behavior)
- Interfering with the right of another to enter, use, or leave any College building, facility, property, services, resources, or activity;
- Trespassing or the unauthorized entering or accessing of any College building, facility, property, employee office or work area, services, resource, or activity;
- Instigating or otherwise encouraging others to engage in a fight, riot, or other disruption;
- Making, exhibiting, or producing any inappropriate, loud, or disruptive noise or behavior;
- Exhibiting public nudity or lewd behavior.